Bay Area Step Up for Down Syndrome
Sunday, October 8, 2017 from 10am- 2pm
Pleasant Hill Middle School - Track and Field, 1 Santa Barbara Road, Pleasant Hill, CA
DID YOU KNOW....The SUDS walk is currently the largest single revenue source that allows the DSCBA to provide vital programs and services such as:
- Medical Outreach, New Family/Pregnancy Support
- Developmental based peer classes for all ages
- Training and Support to Bay Area Educators through our DS Education Alliance
- IEP Consultation, Tutoring
- Music Therapy, Summer Communication Readiness Program
- 5- day a week phone and walk in center
- AAC Consultation and Lending Library
Next year we will celebrate our 20th Anniversary and we are asking for your help to reach our goal of $210,000. Last year with your help we raised just shy of $190,000!
HOW CAN YOU HELP... Please create a fundraising page and distribute it to everyone you know. Encourage others to create a page or to pass your page along.
IT'S EASY... click here to sign up and create your page!
WILL YOU STEP UP FOR DOWN SYNDROME? WILL YOU STEP UP FOR THE DSCBA?
Thank you to all who joined us and fundraised for the 2016 Step Up Walk. Thanks to your efforts, over $181,000 was raised for the programs at the DSCBA. Over 1000 people attended the walk and enjoyed music, food trucks, carnival games and so much more.
The Step Up Walk is a great opportunity for the community to come together for an afternoon of fun and a walk! The Step Up Walk is also one of the two biggest fundraisers that supports the DSCBA programs throughout the year. We would love to have you participate and get your friends and family involved.